7 Round White Board Stacking Boxes for Crafts | Cardboard Gift Boxes
These seven rigid card boxes store inside each other and when assembled will stack on top of each other.
They are plain and could be used for:
- Individual gift wrapping with a simple bow or ribbon - 7 gift boxes from one pack
- Gift boxes as a set, all held together with a lovely ribbon
- Sweet boxes for home made delights
- A table centre, either plain or decorated - birthdays, Christmas and other gatherings too
- The base for a super kids craft project and then either kept or given as a gift to Nanny, an Aunt or a friend
- The base for an adult craft project, which could be a decoration to keep or to give - these could be kept as plain or made as detailed as you want - why not make all 7 differently, trying out all of your craft techniques?
The base of the largest box in this set is 205mm wide and 72mm deep.
You will be offered the option to pay by debit or credit card during checkout.
All orders need to be completed online, with the exception of bespoke orders.
All prices stated include VAT and are sold in £sterling.
For large institutions, charities and government bodies we are prepared to release goods as a "payment on account" for orders over £20. Please see details under the "payment" options at the footer of this page.
It will always be to your advantage to register during checkout, as we will then be able to track your orders and also see this and future orders all in one place.
Please see our updated delivery information in relation to COVID-19 on our main delivery information page.
We are currently able to despatch orders using only standard postage ONLY.
Whilst we are doing our very best to despatch orders on time, there will be some delays.
Please also bear in mind that there will also be delays once despatched with Royal Mail and our other couriers due to the high volumes of parcels they are dealing with in the current climate, especially in the build-up to the festive season.
The stock availability figure shown above is continually updated to ensure that it is accurate at all times. As you add items to your basket, you will see that this figure reduces to allow for the items that you have already added to your basket.
Items are fully reserved for your order as soon as a checkout is completed.
Not enough stock? No stock? If so, we are making and ordering stock regularly and will normally always be able to secure more, within a reasonable period of time. Please just let us know the product code (shown above), how many you need and when you will need these for - we will then be able to get back to you with a quick and meaningful reply.