Black & Gold Rosey Nosey Rudolph Cracker Craft Idea
Add black crackers to your Christmas dinner table with our fabulous glitzy Rosey Nosey Rudolph Black & Gold cracker craft idea.
Stand your Black and Gold Rosey Nosey Rudolph cracker craft up or display on a Christmas dinner table, he will be sure to impress everyone. Family and friends would be delighted to receive a Black and Gold Rosey Nosey Rudolph cracker as an usual gift filled with a small treat, jewellery or even a lottery ticket!
We created this look using a standard sized make and fill your own single black cracker and our exclusive Rosey Nosey Rudolph large luxury face kit and some extra gold odds and ends from our craft box.
Take a look at all our Rosey Nosey Rudolph kits, crackers, ideas and inspiration.
- Create the black cracker, using our How To Make Our Crackers (with video) as a guide.
- You may also find our Filling Handmade Christmas Crackers page useful as inspiration.
- Once crafted wrap a rectangle of gold glitter card, measuring 18cm x 8.5cm, around the cracker barrel and secure using double sided tape.
- We then added a 18cm length of wide gold ribbon over the top of the glitter card, securing with silicone glue.
- Glue in the large luxury Rosey Nosey Rudolph face kit using silicone glue or a cool melt glue gun.
- Add gold self adhesive jewels to the antlers and cracker handles for extra glitz.
- Tie 50cm of gold wired ribbon around the neck of the cracker and bend into shape to create 'waves'. You could use non-wired ribbon as an alternative.
- Add a small gold glitter bauble or bell to the cracker neck using gold cord.
- Lastly add a bow using 10mm printed Christmas red tartan ribbon.
You will be offered the option to pay by debit or credit card during checkout.
All orders need to be completed online, with the exception of bespoke orders.
All prices stated include VAT and are sold in £sterling.
For large institutions, charities and government bodies we are prepared to release goods as a "payment on account" for orders over £20. Please see details under the "payment" options at the footer of this page.
It will always be to your advantage to register during checkout, as we will then be able to track your orders and also see this and future orders all in one place.
All orders are mailed the following working day using the mail option chosen in checkout.
The only exception to this is for "special delivery", whereby we will mail any order placed prior to 1pm the same day for delivery the following day.
We are able to mail to the UK and certain European countries, together with United States and Australia.
For full details of our delivery options and costs, please see the "delivery" section at the foot of this page.
The stock availability figure shown above is continually updated to ensure that it is accurate at all times. As you add items to your basket, you will see that this figure reduces to allow for the items that you have already added to your basket.
Items are fully reserved for your order as soon as a checkout is completed.
Not enough stock? No stock? If so, we are making and ordering stock regularly and will normally always be able to secure more, within a reasonable period of time. Please just let us know the product code (shown above), how many you need and when you will need these for - we will then be able to get back to you with a quick and meaningful reply.