Chick and Sheep Paper Plate Craft Idea
Our paper plate chick and sheep kids idea is a great group craft activity for the classroom or even at an Easter or birthday party.
Quite simple to make and therefore suitable for younger children, the kids will enjoy creating their own paper plate friend and taking them home.
You can let them get messy by painting their hands and printing chick wings, or keep it clean and draw around their hands then use crayons or coloured pencils to colour them in.
We used double sided tape and glue dots to keep the mess factor minimal too!
Take a look at all our other paper plate craft ideas for more inspiration:
- Draw around the childs hand and then colour with yellow paint, crayon or coloured pencil.
- Using a yellow paper plate as your base stick on two googly eyes using glue dots or double sided tape.
- Create a beak using a 5cm square of craft foam or cardboard. Fold in half diagonally and attach under the eyes, once again using glue dots or double sided tape.
- Stick the hands/wings to the back of the plate each side.
- Create legs using orange pipecleaners. Twist 3 pipecleaners together leaving approximately 3cm untwisted at the end. Spread the ends apart to create feet.
- Using sticky tape or PVA glue attach them to the back of the plate.
- Your chick is complete!
You will be offered the option to pay by debit or credit card during checkout.
All orders need to be completed online, with the exception of bespoke orders.
All prices stated include VAT and are sold in £sterling.
For large institutions, charities and government bodies we are prepared to release goods as a "payment on account" for orders over £20. Please see details under the "payment" options at the footer of this page.
It will always be to your advantage to register during checkout, as we will then be able to track your orders and also see this and future orders all in one place.
All orders are mailed the following working day using the mail option chosen in checkout.
The only exception to this is for "special delivery", whereby we will mail any order placed prior to 1pm the same day for delivery the following day.
We are able to mail to the UK and certain European countries, together with United States and Australia.
For full details of our delivery options and costs, please see the "delivery" section at the foot of this page.
The stock availability figure shown above is continually updated to ensure that it is accurate at all times. As you add items to your basket, you will see that this figure reduces to allow for the items that you have already added to your basket.
Items are fully reserved for your order as soon as a checkout is completed.
Not enough stock? No stock? If so, we are making and ordering stock regularly and will normally always be able to secure more, within a reasonable period of time. Please just let us know the product code (shown above), how many you need and when you will need these for - we will then be able to get back to you with a quick and meaningful reply.