Felt Easter Bunny and Chick Craft Idea
This Easter bunny and chick are cut from felt using the same template. Each body is then sewn together with wings, legs and feet and stuffed. Small details made from felt as well as small decorative items are then glued on.
We have also created a handy PDF template for this craft that you can find here: Felt Easter Bunny And Chick PDF template
This is a great rainy day craft that the family can enjoy together. See the How To tab for craft instructions.
Take a look at our other Easter ideas:
You can find a handy PDF template on our blog page which you will need for this craft.
- Print and cut out the template which is available as a separate PDF file for this idea. Double over a piece of felt to make the body. Draw the outline of the template onto the doubled-over piece of felt and cut it out. Cut out all the other parts individually in your chosen colours.
- Glue the beak, eyes and other small decorative items onto the front of the body using PVA glue and leave to dry. You could use plastic googly eyes instead of felt.
- Place the two pieces of felt for the body on top of each other with the feet and wings between the two pieces. Sew together with tacking stitches along the edge using cotton cord. Leave a small opening in order to fill the shape with stuffing.
- Fill the shape with stuffing and sew the hole together, you could use cotton wool as a stuffing substitute.
- Glue the small fabric bow on top of the felt bow and attach both onto the shape, using PVA glue and leave to dry.
You will be offered the option to pay by debit or credit card during checkout.
All orders need to be completed online, with the exception of bespoke orders.
All prices stated include VAT and are sold in £sterling.
For large institutions, charities and government bodies we are prepared to release goods as a "payment on account" for orders over £20. Please see details under the "payment" options at the footer of this page.
It will always be to your advantage to register during checkout, as we will then be able to track your orders and also see this and future orders all in one place.
All orders are mailed the following working day using the mail option chosen in checkout.
The only exception to this is for "special delivery", whereby we will mail any order placed prior to 1pm the same day for delivery the following day.
We are able to mail to the UK and certain European countries, together with United States and Australia.
For full details of our delivery options and costs, please see the "delivery" section at the foot of this page.
The stock availability figure shown above is continually updated to ensure that it is accurate at all times. As you add items to your basket, you will see that this figure reduces to allow for the items that you have already added to your basket.
Items are fully reserved for your order as soon as a checkout is completed.
Not enough stock? No stock? If so, we are making and ordering stock regularly and will normally always be able to secure more, within a reasonable period of time. Please just let us know the product code (shown above), how many you need and when you will need these for - we will then be able to get back to you with a quick and meaningful reply.