Paper Flower Making
Paper flower making can be a fabulous crafty way to create stunning blooms for gifts, table centres, weddings and more.
The crepe paper flowers made from our stencils sets look beautiful and, if you have a little crafty experience, are fairly easy to make. The stencil sets feature basic instructions on how to make the design but our designer, Maria, has found that these hints and tips make the job a lot easier!
- Make sure you have a sturdy, sharp pair of scissors, floristry crepe is tough stuff!
- The vertical lines on the stencil (located after the stencil number) indicate the grain of the crepe paper, so be careful when positioning your stencil to check them first.
- Choose your colours before cutting! This helps prevent mistakes and waste.
- You can draw very lightly around the stencils, but be careful when cutting that no lines are visible on the edges of your cut out petals and leaves.
- Alternatively, you can hold the stencil against the crepe and cut around, just be careful not to let the stencil move or the result will be misshapen.
- Please remember that crepe is a sturdy material, and the greater the layers the tougher it is to cut, I found 4 layers to be managable.
- When your confidence has grown you can experiment with the stencils, maybe adding extra petals or leaves.
- You can create crepe paper flowers in any colour, to fit any occassion, so you can be adventurous with your colour choices.
An ideal accompaniment, or alternative, to handmade paper flowers are our range of diecut daisies and water lillies, you can discover them here.
- Watercolour Spring Mini Wreath Craft
- Large Sunfower Crepe craft
- Crepe Paper Flowers on Crackers
- Floral Nautical Wreath Decoration
- Shabby Chic Sunflower Tissue Paper Flower
- A Day at the Beach Baubles
- Spring/Easter Wreath Idea
- Monochrome Wreath Craft Idea
- Making Luxury Crepe Flowers
- Floral Birdhouse Craft Idea
- Blue Tissue Paper Flower Posy Craft
You will be offered the option to pay by debit or credit card during checkout.
All orders need to be completed online, with the exception of bespoke orders.
All prices stated include VAT and are sold in £sterling.
For large institutions, charities and government bodies we are prepared to release goods as a "payment on account" for orders over £20. Please see details under the "payment" options at the footer of this page.
It will always be to your advantage to register during checkout, as we will then be able to track your orders and also see this and future orders all in one place.
All orders are mailed the following working day using the mail option chosen in checkout.
The only exception to this is for "special delivery", whereby we will mail any order placed prior to 1pm the same day for delivery the following day.
We are able to mail to the UK and certain European countries, together with United States and Australia.
For full details of our delivery options and costs, please see the "delivery" section at the foot of this page.
The stock availability figure shown above is continually updated to ensure that it is accurate at all times. As you add items to your basket, you will see that this figure reduces to allow for the items that you have already added to your basket.
Items are fully reserved for your order as soon as a checkout is completed.
Not enough stock? No stock? If so, we are making and ordering stock regularly and will normally always be able to secure more, within a reasonable period of time. Please just let us know the product code (shown above), how many you need and when you will need these for - we will then be able to get back to you with a quick and meaningful reply.