Party Cups and Pails - Funky Party Bag Idea for Kids
How many uninspired party bags do your kids receive? We have an idea that will give you funky and memorable party bags that every parent will want to copy!
Our plastic party cups and mugs are reusable and fit perfectly inside our 127mm x 296mm cellophane party bags. We have put our recommended cellophane bags in the category alongside the cups so you can be sure they fit. There's a great range of designs and colours to choose from.
You can adapt the theme of the cup to suit the theme of your party. Some of the designs can be bought individually making this idea a great gift too! You could also make these cups as party game prizes or as a gift for the birthday child.
You could also try this idea with tin or plastic pails. They'd look brilliant at a beach themed party!
- In our example, we used sweets - which cost only 75p for each cup. Long sweets like mallow sticks and chew bars are perfect as they add height to the cup, making it look more full! You could pack these cups to almost any value, by just adjusting what you add inside.
- You could add pencils, pens and party stationery or perhaps some themed party favours. Take a look at our range of party favours for inspiration.
- To complete the effect, just add some curling ribbon - the more the better, we have kept to a small amount in our examples so that you could still see the contents!
- You could also use tin pails. We have a huge range of designs and colours for you to choose from. Tin pails are great for wedding favours as they look more sophisticated than plastic cups. They would also be great for any event where there is a vintage theme, it all depends on the design you choose.
- You could decorate the tin pails with gems, glitter glue and other craft supplies to create personalised gifts.
You will be offered the option to pay by debit or credit card during checkout.
All orders need to be completed online, with the exception of bespoke orders.
All prices stated include VAT and are sold in £sterling.
For large institutions, charities and government bodies we are prepared to release goods as a "payment on account" for orders over £20. Please see details under the "payment" options at the footer of this page.
It will always be to your advantage to register during checkout, as we will then be able to track your orders and also see this and future orders all in one place.
All orders are mailed the following working day using the mail option chosen in checkout.
The only exception to this is for "special delivery", whereby we will mail any order placed prior to 1pm the same day for delivery the following day.
We are able to mail to the UK and certain European countries, together with United States and Australia.
For full details of our delivery options and costs, please see the "delivery" section at the foot of this page.
The stock availability figure shown above is continually updated to ensure that it is accurate at all times. As you add items to your basket, you will see that this figure reduces to allow for the items that you have already added to your basket.
Items are fully reserved for your order as soon as a checkout is completed.
Not enough stock? No stock? If so, we are making and ordering stock regularly and will normally always be able to secure more, within a reasonable period of time. Please just let us know the product code (shown above), how many you need and when you will need these for - we will then be able to get back to you with a quick and meaningful reply.