When do you send my order?
Every working day we mail orders that were placed the previous working day (or over a weekend and/or public holiday), together with any orders placed up until 8AM that day. This excludes the Special Delivery options referred to below.
Working days are Monday to Friday only and exclude all weekends and UK public holidays.
Standard Delivery (UK) - expected delivery 3-4 working days from despatch
Mailed using either Royal Mail 48 (2nd class post) or DPD couriers.
The charges made for this service, based on order value are as follows:
- Under £100 - £3.50
- £100 plus - FREE
Express Delivery (UK) - expected delivery 1-2 days from despatch
Mailed using either Royal Mail 24 (1st class post) or DPD couriers.
The charge for this service is £4.50
Special Delivery Next Day by 1PM
Order by 1PM on any working day for delivery the following working day before 1PM.
PLEASE NOTE - working days are Monday to Friday only and excludes Saturdays, Sundays and all UK public holidays.
Cost is based on the weight of the items in your shopping basket, you will be able to review this in the shopping basket screens.
Special Delivery Saturday by 1PM
Order before 1PM on Friday for delivery Saturday before 1PM
Cost is based on the weight of the items in your shopping basket, you will be able to review this in the shopping basket screens. It is not available to some businesses or remote areas of the UK.
We want you to be able to buy our products wherever you are in the world however please check the information below for any restrictions and please give a full and accurate delivery address to prevent unnecessary delays in delivery.
In all cases cost of delivery is calculated based on the weight of the items in your basket. Therefore an order of paint or clay will cost more to deliver than an order of feathers or pom poms. The costs are calculated for you in the shopping basket screen. We reserve the right to change the delivery service from Airmail to DPD courier if it is a more suitable service.
Delivery to Europe (3 – 5 working days after despatch)
- We generally use Royal Mail International Standard (Airmail) service to send most orders overseas. Please note this is NOT a trackable service so once despatched we cannot advise further regards delivery times in the destination country. Weight is restricted to 2kg per parcel so your order may be sent in a number of boxes, of which we will advise you.
- Heavy or bulky items are often sent by road/sea via courier (DPD Classic) due to size and weight restrictions with air. This is a trackable service and delivery times vary according to destination country.
- Some products we are prohibited or restricted from shipping overseas at all and this will show in the product listing.
- DPD Classic courier service varies according to destination country, tracking information can be provided.
Delivery to the rest of the world (6 – 7 working days after despatch)
- Orders are despatched using Royal Mail International Standard service. This is not a trackable service so once despatched we cannot advise on specific delivery times. Weight is restricted to 2kg per parcel so your order may be sent in multiple parcels of which you will be advised.
- We do not generally offer courier services for the rest of the world as it is cost prohibitive.
In some cases the recipient may be required to pay customs charges before a parcel is released to them. This depends on the contents’ value, the customs authorities in the destination country and the levels and thresholds of charges which vary from country to country. We cannot advise what these charges may be, neither do we pay these charges on your behalf. For more information, please contact the embassy or customs authority of the destination country for help.
Whilst we are able to send orders to BFPO addresses, please ensure you are familiar with the guidelines for the BFPO address concerned. Some products are subject to restrictions due to size, weight, explosive nature (cracker snaps) or containing blades. Deliveries may be subject to confiscation, loss or even destruction with costs being the responsibility of the purchaser.
Please choose "Standard UK Delivery" option and ensure that you include your BFPO details within the address, but do not put the country.
Heavy & Large Goods
Whilst we try to offer all of our products to all of our customers, sometimes the product is just too big or heavy to be sent outside of mainland UK (including Scottish Highlands, UK Islands and overseas locations) due to restrictions by Royal Mail or our preferred courier service DPD.
Our product descriptions show when products are not available to be shipped to certain locations, this is generally outsize and/or heavy items. We shall contact you if we are unable to send the item and refund accordingly. We incur hefty handling charges for outsize items which is sometimes makes postage cost prohibitive.
Busy Periods & Weather Issues
Please note the following information when choosing your postal options as we are unable to offer specific information on untracked post during these times.
We try our hardest to get all our orders despatched the next working day however, as we all know, certain times of the year cause problems for the postal service providers due to increased volumes of post generally or due to bad weather. We would ask you to allow adequate delivery time when placing your order in the weeks building up to Christmas or during extreme weather conditions such as snow or storms.